Friday 26 June 2009

MJ

hm..i was here to speak my mind about MJ. ( i had typed Jacko and amended it to MJ - didnt suit him in his death)

Just spent a while on Facebook ( here after mentioned FB ) ..and there were 4 posts about MJ's death and the poster's feeling sorry for him ( ranging from pity to grief).
Boo! God knows when he was alive how much support and love these people gave him.. they had called him a wierdo, a no hope, what not..some had even forgotten him and some labelled him a loser. ( i did - Especially after the stunt with the baby in the balcony, mocking the reporters)..

But the past few months, I had been watching MJ's revival from the ashes with interest. I was wishing him luck and strength ( I love comebacks and underdogs- I would always support Minardi F1 or Federer on clay or Hull City FC or the Bangladesh Cricket team) ..God bless him - he did go about organising his come back with plomb. London concert tickets were sold like gold bars being given away free in these recession times.

I was hoping to watch his performance live but knew I had no hopes of getting a ticket..I was happy and felt good for him. He finally shook off all the negative stuff around him and got down to do what he does best - Singing and Moonwalking. I was ready to follow online, the last solo tour of his life.

Then came the news today morning. I gasped when i read the news headline with my first cup of tea in the morning. Thought this was a PR stunt by MJ. But nope it's true. He's gone and God only knows when someone else will be able to match his charisma.

God created MJ for that and he entertained us all his life (-) 15 years.

God Bless you MJ. I will miss your show!
Go on and moonwalk the heavens now.

No comments: